The beginning

The beginning
Sip...en el '88 (Y antes) ya habia skaters ruidosos y melenudos yaya.(x) Yep, in '88 (even before) there were already noisy'n'hairy skaters grandma...

dilluns, 7 de febrer del 2011

From Prague with love... www.botas.cz

For the ones who don't know me "live"... I collect... why do I collect? Because like most of us I live in the past. I like old things... I like things with a story behind. Why again?? Because new things are empty grandmas and grandpas... Only sometimes, someone takes an old concept and adapts it to the current days but keeping the old time's flavour so...
Just a quick post to show you my new sneakers from the Chech brand "Botas"  pretty Spanish name for these shoes that are absolutelly beautiful for the color combination and the simplicity of it.

So... Check 'em out:


The packaging is absolutelly beautiful for its minimalism...



And the shoes are amaizing!! A bit bowlinglike but who the hell cares!!?? Don't U like The Big Lebowski??






The model's name is 66 and check out the whole story in this pic:


If you're interesed in getting more infos about these people:

http://www.botas.cz/en/products/botas-66/classic-66/

The 66 Gallery (Is how they call the concept store):






And this last picture is the final clue to know how did I find this Brand... freak as I am, I saw an article somewhere on the net and though to myself: "Next time I'll go to Prague I'll visit the place..." That time came last week and here you have the result.

Like it??

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada