The beginning

The beginning
Sip...en el '88 (Y antes) ya habia skaters ruidosos y melenudos yaya.(x) Yep, in '88 (even before) there were already noisy'n'hairy skaters grandma...

divendres, 21 de gener del 2011

Statement of purpose (English version... Can I be more obvious??) Español?? lo tienes en el archivo de blog o abajo.

Ok…Let’s get started, don’t you think??

This blog is no other than a stupid excuse to do what men love the most in life: Talking about ourselves and especially about our hobbies. If you don’t fancy what you red until now, you’re more than welcome to abandon my blog , as I’m the one writing it. Get out of my crib!! As if the opposite on my dumb words you see a glimpse something of your interest… Welcome!! You’re so cool!! (Please see the author’s cynical face…tnx)

In my case, I have a few of those… hobbies a mean. And I’d really love to share ‘em with you, grandmas and grandpas, through this huge net of ours that internet is, where we’re all trapped…

Just to enumerate few of my hobbies/interests:

Surfing

Snowboarding

Skateboarding

Fixie

The world of Custom…

And my intention is to aboard this hobbies, so typical of Peter Pan and he’s crew (Someone once told me that the difference between men and children… lays on the price of their toys), by using the following formats:

Fashion

Photography

Music

Travelling

I also wanna make clear that this is a multidirectional blog and any help or apportion will be more than welcome by the author of it… even when in the end I’ll publish whatever gets out of my balls… otherwise get your own blog loser!! 

MMMMOOOOHHHHOOOOOOHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!

It only remains to say that I also publish in Spanish language (Yes I’m that cool) and an be a bit boring to see so much text. I promise I’ll behave well grandmas and grandpas.


Enjoy…

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada